Child Custody And Visitation
Child custody and visitation matters can be quite challenging for a family going through a divorce proceeding. At the Law Office Of Jeffrey W. Johnson, our child custody and visitation lawyer has helped many families navigate this complex terrain. Part of our aim is to make sure that you receive the support you need. Our child custody and visitation attorney will consider various factors in determining the best course of action for you and your family. Together we can develop a customized plan that works for everyone.
- What Are The Most Common Issues In Custody Cases That Lead To A Case Being Contested?
- Family Court Vs. Supreme Court In NY | Case Transfer & Handling
- Custody And Parenting Time Arrangements
- What Are Some Of The Different Options Or Arrangements For Time-Sharing Or Custody Under New York State Law?
- Can Parents Create Their Own Custodial Arrangement Or Does The Matter Have To Be In A Legal Agreement Recognized By The Court?
- Does The Setup Of Our Parenting Plan Affect The Child Support Amount Or Arrangement?